1.28.2012

Saturday update

Here's some crappy news for your Saturday: the house offer fell through. Boo hoo hoo.

I wasn't too optimistic about it in the first place. There were a couple challenges from the get-go and in the end, it wasn't mean to be. C'est la vie.

I'm keeping my spirits high by.....writing a paper about "Mutuality and Reciprocity in the Psychological Contracts of Employees and Employers".

Seriously, Saturday?? I thought we were BFF's. And you go and do this to me.

Tomorrow will be much more fun: we're off to ATL to meet up with Jr. who's spending the weekend there. Love some special brother/sister time.

Enjoy the rest of yall's weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Oh nooo! Something will come. It's great news that you got on offer so quickly. Even in winter which I know was a concern.

    ReplyDelete