2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing yall lots of Valentine's hugs and kisses from 35,000 feet!

Pinned Image

I'm headed back to Dallas today to spend a week with mi familia y amigos... Believe it or not, I left my valentine alone on this day of lluuuurrrvvvv but I think he'll manage. I think - wait I know - the best Valentine's present I could give him is to be out of his hair for a week so he can enjoy a perfectly spotless home. But I miss you Mr. B!

I have quite a busy week planned - perhaps I'll get some blogging in, or perhaps not, so maybe you'll all enjoy a little break from me too...

Until then, sending lots of hugs and kisses to you, whereever you are today!


Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January. 

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across
fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure
they won't laugh if you trip. 
~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"


I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. 
When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short,
chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. 
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment