10.25.2010

Foyer sneak peek

I have been promising for a while I would post some pictures of the Anniversary Home and I haven't forgotten.  What's that line?  Better late than never!  (And never late is better!)

Firstly, I only have pictures from the inside of the house.  I took them when we were under contract but not moved in.  I still need to upload the outside pictures too.  These are about as "before" as you can get.  Clearly we have our work cut out for us! 

Today's tour will start with the foyer.  It's probably my favorite part of the house even though its really just a hallway.  I don't exactly think we'll spend a lot of time in this room, but we fell in love with the staircase. 


Foyer with staircase and light fixture.
Who doesn't love that green and red?
If you look closely, you can sort of see the pocket doors in the living room.


Staircase again.


Radiator in foyer.
They are like this throughout the house.  Love.


Completely unpractical for actual lighting but very cute nonetheless!


Needs a little TLC but the end post is gorgeous.


View down the hall to the front door from the kitchen.
The floors need some TLC too.







No comments:

Post a Comment