3.03.2012

My neighbo(u)rhood

Day 3: My Neighbo(u)rhood
#marchphotoaday


I took a little creative license with this one since we hardly spent a minute today in our real neighborhood. We took a long road trip to do some shopping and stumbled upon this little gem in an outlet store. Needless to say, when I saw this, I knew this was my neighborhood.

This print is perfect because it has all the little neighborhoods in London but there's one in particular, which you've probably never heard of, but is near and dear to Mr. B. and me.

It's Clerkenwell - the neighborhood where we met in London. (For reference, you need to know that we met on my first night in London. And Mr. B was only in Clerkenwell by complete chance. You could say the stars were aligned for us.)


Isn't that crazy? It's a pretty unassuming place. It's certainly not one of the more famous areas like Soho, Hyde Park or Notting Hill. But it made this print. And I love it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!

    Clerkenwell rocks!!! Hello foosball table bar (Cafe Kick) anyone???

    Not to mention the time a packed station wagon rocked up, 5 lads jumped out and onto the roof of the car and played free tunes for an hour. GOWD I miss London x

    ReplyDelete